Custom-built 4,900 +/- square foot brick beauty in Upper Freehold Township located on a small enclave of estate homes that sits on a 1.84acre lot. If you are looking for a spacious entertaining home that offers nothing but the best of building materials and finishes, you have found it. This home features 5 bedrooms, 4 Â½ baths with each full bath having whirlpool jacuzzi tubs. The inviting foyer features a curved staircase in a sun filled foyer with plenty of closet space. The dramatic entranceway is open to a living room and dining room for all your family functions. Custom cherry solid wood cabinetry with oversized granite center island awaits you to express the joy of cooking, while the adjoining eat-in kitchen area allows open conversation with family and friends. Butlerâs pantry and full kitchen pantry further enhances this kitchen. Family room with wood burning/gas fireplace. Library / 5th Bedroom on main level with multiple closets and an adjacent full bath, adds versatility to your needs. Main living area is fully tiled by a true craftsman. The second floor is complete with Brazilian Cherry flooring throughout. Master bedroom, with sitting room and fireplace, along with his and her walk-in closets with detailed cabinetry, to help organize your wardrobe. Watch the beautiful sunsets overlooking farmland from your private bedroom balcony! 2nd and 3rd bedrooms feature a jack-and jill bathroom. The 4th bedroom features an ensuite. An additional 546 squared foot finished storage room located above the garage and accessible through the master bedroom. Three (3) car side entry garage. Full basement with French drains and a reverse osmosis water purifier system. Exit the kitchen sliders to an extensive hardscape patio with built-in pizza grill. This home is centrally located between New York City, Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore that are easily accessible to all major transportation roadways. Highly ranked school system.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Well
Brick, Brick Front, Frame, Mason
4,869 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Upper Freehold Regional Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Humidifier, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Forced Air.
- Full, Unfinished Basement
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Split Rail
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Front Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price